Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Let's see how this works now....

Heyas everyone,

Well, after shutting down my website, which i hadn't updated in about 4 years, i jumped on the logical bandwagon and just started a blog.  This will be used for giving updates about my art, where i'm at with commissions, and things like that, all in an effort to essentially streamline my work, yet still have a presence here on the web.

That, and it's a helluva lot easier to do than dA (i really need to clean that site up o.O).

My main gallery will still be my deviantArt gallery, but, this will do for the little quickies.

So, here's hoping i remember to keep up with this more than i ever did my live journal (anyone else remember those things?  Ugh).  I should be good though, as i've been thinking about this one for a while now.

New art is coming tomorrow with the approved "release date" of my most current set of sketch cards for Rittenhouse Archives: Marvel's Dangerous Divas, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment