Sunday, July 10, 2011

More new stuff

Just a couple of other pieces i finished within the past couple weeks (aside from the buttload of cards i have sitting here)

Done as a 60th birthday gift for my best friend's devoutly catholic mother. I'm personally not religious, i consider myself to be spiritual more than anything, but this woman was a rock for me in my younger days, so i wanted to do something special for her.

Little known fact about me, the Italian Renaissance masters have taught me more and have influenced my artwork more than any other artist, lol.


I haven't had a lot of time to do personal commissions lately, but i was able to get these three out.

Anakin and Padme
Elektra and Bullseye
Wolverine and Phoenix

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I always feel bad for commenting because I can't brain after seeing such awesome work O_O Seriously, that's the best way to sum it up. Your artwork, for years, has always captivated me, but it has come so far and continues to take giant strides towards greatness that even if I think I know what I'm going to intelligently say it just comes out as "...dur hur...pretty peoples @_@"

    I can see the Italian masters in your work, yes I can :)

    ReplyDelete