Sunday, September 4, 2011

Whups!

I didn't forget about this place, i swear.

Now that it's been announced, i can officially state that I'm part of the upcoming Marvel Universe set from Rittenhouse Archives.  Unfortunately, i can't show any of the art from it yet, but hopefully, maybe the middle of October we'll be able to show it off.  If you're interested, more information can be found here.

But, i do have a few things i can show off until then =)



These were done for the Treasure Chest of Art project, which benefits the Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation.  My markers were left in a sorry state after I finished the MU cards, which required me to use watercolor on cardstock that reeeeeally didn't like it (marker-work on it was GORGEOUS though).  I also had a very limited amount of time to do these in, which makes me sad, because i would have liked for them to come out a bit nicer.

I'll be posting more art soon, such as things for Psion, which is hopefully on track again =)

Take care all!


No comments:

Post a Comment